- 1) What is myGrapevine?
myGrapevine is the new way to enjoy the great content from both HR Grapevine and Executive Grapevine in one place.
Create an account, pick the topics that you are most interested in and then access your personalised content feed on desktop or smartphone.
- 2) Is it FREE?
Yes! You can create a myGrapevine account and download the app for free. Giving you access to your personalised feed and exclusive content.
- 3) Where can I get the app?
The myGrapevine app is available on both Android and iOS devices. Use the links below to get it for your phone.
- 4) I'm already receiving your daily newsletter, do I need to create a myGrapevine account?
Yes, by creating a myGrapevine account you can let us know the topics you are most interested in and this can be used to create your myGrapevine feed, you'll also be able to access content exclusive to myGrapevine subscribers.
You'll still get our daily newsletter, so you keep up with the biggest headlines.
- 5) I've forgotten my password, how can I reset it?
You can reset your password at the link below using your registered email address and following the reset steps.
- 6) What data do you collect and why?
- 7) How do I update my chosen topics?
There are two ways to update your topics.
- 1. Go to my.executivegrapevine.com
- 2. Log in using your email and password
- 3. Select My Account > My Topics
- 4. Update the topics you are interested in
- 5. Confirm to save your preferences
Your topics will be updated – you should also find them updated the next time you use the app while connected to wifi or mobile data.
On the App:
- 1. Open myGrapevine app
- 2. Hit the Topics button on the bottom menu
- 3. Tap a + symbol to add a topic to your selection
- 4. To remove a topic tap Edit in the top left corner of the screen
- 5. Tap the – symbol to remove a topic
- 6. Tap Done in the top left corner of the screen to confirm
Can't find your answer?
Get in touch with the myGrapevine team.
We're happy to help.